Monday, June 28, 2010

That's what's in a name.

Sorry to anyone who opposed this, but I have made a final decision on the name in question all those posts ago. Let me tell you the story.

I work with a lot of paperwork on a daily basis and sometimes run across names that are familiar to me. Aaron Hyde, Ron Hatchett and Cameron Romero have all shown up and those are names that H. and I have come up for Autobots’ holoforms.

Well, today, Michael Anthony from Philadelphia passed across my desk. I laughed a lot, then looked up the address of Mr. Anthony. It is in the same neighborhood as Our Mother of Consolation church, a major location in the book. It can’t be coincidence.

So, to all of you who voted, THANKS! But I’ve been waiting for the character to assert his name and it just happened. Michael Anthony remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment